At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen and shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
As a Product Owner in our Consumer Core tribe, you’ll join a team that are building and maintaining different products used in all parts of the HelloFresh customer lifecycle. You’ll get the chance to work on anything from customer authentication to the checkout funnel, with a cross-functional group of quality-driven people.
- Work in a cross functional team to build internal tools & interacting with various other squads
- Collaborate very closely with the Platform Product Managers to create and communicate the Product Vision across the entire organization
- Build a technology roadmap and prioritize Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Track and provide visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles
- Partner with engineers in defining initiatives and solutions, and resolving scope-related trade-offs
- Access risks, communicate them to key stakeholder and work towards solving them efficiently
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review meetings, team retrospectives and participate in organizational level retrospectives
- Maintain an accurate documentation of features to be developed and implemented
- Take a data driven approach to evaluate metrics and KPIs to drive decision making
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues from Engineering and Technical Product Management
Who we’re looking for
- You have relevant experience in managing technical or internal facing projects
- You are driven to build simple and sustainable solutions
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
- You have a driver and pragmatic approach, with action bias and can-do attitude
- You are able to write technical requirements, develop business models and define support requirements and processes
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment, while identifying and maintaining customer needs
- You makes decisions based on rational reasoning and data
- You are able to identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.