At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
We are looking for an exception individual who will be responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of existing and future fulfilment centres. Based from Berlin the IT Infrastructure Engineer will ensure alignment of all IT aspects at these sites in accordance with a global unified approach.
Who we’re looking for
- You will be an IT Infrastructure Engineer that will be willing to travel, learn and work at various fulfilment centres when required.
- You will become the POC for all infrastructure and warehouse management application matters, principally within HelloFresh DE at our site at Verden.
- You will report to the IT Infrastructure Engineer Lead as part of the Global Infrastructure Team, led by our IT Director Bob Diem.
- You will be responsible for various tasks such as provisioning, patching, upgrades, repairs or RMA for all infrastructure support devices.
You will ...
- You will have experience of managing the LAN, WAN and WLAN infrastructures.
- You will have solid understanding of IP4/IP6 networks and routing.
- You will have experience and knowledge of maintaining Layer 2/ Layer 3 networks.
- You will understand the OSI model.
- You will have knowledge of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls or similar enterprise devices.
- You will have configured and setup site to site VPN connections using IPSec and IKE protocols.
- You will have knowledge of enterprise WLAN’s e.g. Cisco Mobility (WLC), Aruba, Meraki, etc.
- You will understand network layer high availability and resiliency technologies such as HSDPA.
- You will have exposure to warehouse inventory or management applications, such as MatFlo, HighJump, etc.
- You will have exposure to Zebra, Motorola or Symbol hand held scanners, mobile or enterprise thermal printers.
- You will have PC Windows and Mac OS X skills with experience of supporting end users.
- You will understand IT security principals and GDPR.
- Any experience of Azure, AWS or other hosting, and virtualisation would be welcome.
- You will be able to work as part of a team, as well on own when assigned or own initiative.
- You will be an effective communicator, to be able to ask for assistance when needed.
- You will need to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change.
- You will need to handle multiple projects and adapt to changes.
- You will be strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You will be able to explain high level technical solutions in a simple way to end users.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.