At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
Our Engineering, Data, Product and Security teams are located in Berlin and New York and are critical to what we do. From procurement tools, to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services and add-on upselling features, we work on challenging problems and have a high output of building and releasing features and engines that make our business thrive and deliver real financial impact.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
About the job
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, distributed, cross-functional agile team
- Build and take operational responsibility for the HelloFresh Master data management platform
- Develop and deploy a well governed enterprise data layer underlying several HelloFresh functions to create a smooth and pleasant end user experience
- Close cooperation with Product and operational teams in order to build the best solution possible; collaborations with multiple business owners likely to achieve best solutions
- Monitor and improve the usage of the services you build
Who we are looking for
- You have a great team spirit and excellent communication skills
- You are extremely comfortable and have solid experience implementing enterprise master data management solutions; Specifically experience implementing Stibo's STEP solution is a big plus
- You have extensive experience working as a solution/application consultant in MDM domain;
- Experience with all phases of project lifecycle from Requirement analysis, data modelling to implementation and troubleshooting
- Experience setting up workflows, entity relationships and UI using STEP as well as to manage change requests for improvements
- Prior experience with unit, integration & functional testing, distributed architectures and continuous integration are all highly valued
- You use your critical judgement in the workplace and like to be challenged in your ideas
- Training new employees on STEP software and assisting them in ramping up skills; accountable for compiling and maintaining training documentation
- Performing diagnostics of application issues and documenting help desk tickets/resolutions
It would be beneficial if you also have the following:
- Any experience working with food, retail, e-commerce clients/companies
What we offer
- Relocation assistance to move to Berlin and visa application support
- Competitive compensation
- Significant reduction on our meal kits
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources
- Sabbatical policy
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and vibrant international environment
- A range of perks (Free in-house crash course in German, compensation for advanced German classes, in-house lecture series and knowledge sharing programme, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, free weekly yoga classes, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines)
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.